Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Who Am I Post

My name is Michael Fratus most of you know me but for those of you who do not I am 28 years old and I love working with high school youth.  My passion is in the high schools and with student athletes.  I coach baseball as well as basketball.  I am also on a board of directors for a non-profit in Warwick based in Oakland Beach.  We work with the youth in the community to keep them active and teach them about loving their community.  My passion is working with youth and I also love coaching, playing sports, and spending time with my wife.  My goal is to get my BA in Youth Development and then get my Masters in Social Work.  I want to work in the high schools and then do private practice counseling youth.  I am not the strongest with the whole internet thing and I am getting use to blogging and posting things on the internet.  I will work to get out of my comfort zone and make my blog more appealing with some backgrounds and pictures as soon as I learn how to get my pictures from my phone to the computer.  I look forward to looking at others blogs and getting some ideas and will update soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment